Set up your vehicle list to see exactly the information you need. This view will then remain saved for your Avrios access.
Adjust displayed columns and number of vehicles
- Click on "Vehicles" in the menu bar on the left to display your vehicle list.
- Click on "Change columns". Move the data points you want to display from right to left. You can also organise the order of the columns in the left column.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click "Save" to apply the changes.
- This column view is now saved only for your user account, your colleagues can save their own custom column view.
- You can also adjust the number of vehicles displayed
Adjust filter options
There are a number of filter options and you can save your preferred filter view. How to proceed:
- Click on "Vehicles" in the menu bar on the left to open your vehicle list.
- In the third white box above click on "+ Add filter" to see the selection of filters.
- Click on the white box to see the list. You can also search in this list - start typing then the appropriate filters will be suggested. Select the filter you would like to use. You can also select multiple filters, again by clicking on "Add filter".
Once you have selected your filter setting, you can click on "Save as default" on the top right to save these filters for future logins.
This filter setting is now saved only for your user account, your colleagues can save their own custom view.
Fleet Heroes Tip
- Fast processing: If you want to edit several vehicles from the list, you can open them in a new tab as follows: Press the "Ctrl" button by clicking on the vehicle, then the vehicle file opens in a new tab. This allows you to work through your list faster.
- Smart Filters: The system remembers the last set filters when you look at a vehicle and then return to your vehicle list.