You can enter the vehicle model manually if it has not yet been determined via the VIN. Click on the model at the top right of each vehicle:
Click on "Reset model and re-select":
You have 3 options to do so:
Look for a model based on the VIN
- Based on the VIN (Vehicle identification number) a query can be made in the manufacturer database. The vehicle model as well as other vehicle-specific data are thus automatically filled out for you.
- Enter the VIN, which can be found in the vehicle registration form.
- Click on the magnifying glass to start the search.
- If no model could be found, read the next point.
Manual model search
- If the model could not be found with the VIN query, you can manually select the model from the database.
- Click on the "Select model" tab.
- Select the correct vehicle type.
- Enter the model name and click on "Search".
- Choose the correct model by clicking on "Select" and then on "Save".
- If you select the model manually, however, no additional manufacturer data is automatically filled in, as this data is only available for the VIN query.
- If you can not find the correct model, please read the next point.
Manual model input
- If you have not found the right model with either the VIN or the model search, you can also fill this information in manually:
- Click on "Capture model".
- Select the correct vehicle type, manufacturer and model.
- Click on "Create" and then on "Save".
You have now stored the model in the Avrios database and can find it in the selection during the next model search.