The Avrios claims file contains all the damage-relevant information about the damage report, pictures, drivers, insurance bills and repair costs in one place. By digitizing and creating insurance claims with billing, the real costs, as well as the costs borne by the insurance can be easily recorded and tracked. Damage costs and causes converge under "reports" in the damage overview.
Create a new claims
- On the left side of the menu bar, go to "Fleet" and then to "Damage". You are now redirected to the damage overview.
- Click on the blue button "+ capture damage" in the upper right corner.
Now fill out the basic data in the mask. The fields marked with a * are mandatory.
- Type of damage:
- partially comprehensive
- third-party damage etc.
- Situation (eg collision with vehicle)
- Please select "vehicle" and "date" from the suggested values.
- Optionally, you can already enter a damage description and the location of the damage here.
1. As soon as you click on "Save", a new claim file will be created and assigned a consecutive claim number. In the claim file you can enter further details about the claim, as well as upload invoices, documents and photos.
2. On the right, you can select the type of "settlement" and complete the claim. Read here how it works:
Once you have created a claim, you will find this under "claim" in the menu bar on the left and also for the respective vehicle under the tab "claim".
You can also create a claim directly in the vehicle's vehicle record. To do this, select the vehicle for which you want to add a claim. The fastest way to enter the digits of the tag is in the search field at the top left of the menu bar. In the vehicle file, go to the "claims" tab and you can also add a claim at the top right corner.
In order to record the costs, be it repair bills or an insurance claim, a claim file must first be created. If invoices, e.g. repair invoices are read out directly in Avrios (via Invoices -> + Import Invoice -> Upload PDF Invoice) and no claims file has been created, the invoices can also be assigned to the claim retrospectively. This assumes that damage has been done. Here you can read how to process invoices and subsequently assign damage to them:
Repair costs are recorded by digitizing the repair invoices in the respective claims file in the "Costs" tab. Here, the PDF invoices can be easily uploaded by the workshop. The costs are listed below in the "Costs" tab on the left in the menu bar in the respective reports. You will find a separate cost report under the tab "Reports" under "Claims overview".
Settlements of insurance
Please note that insurance settlements for hull or liability claims are only entered in the damage file under "Settlement". The respective letters can be filed in the same place or under documents in the claim file. The costs are listed in the claim file, in the damage overview under "Reports" and in any cost reporting such as the "TCO" together.
If a damage is taken over by an insurance company, the insured event must be entered in the "Settlement" area. The goal is to depict the actual costs of the damage. In the case of an insured event, the costs often correspond to the deductible or can also be fully covered by the insurance. But there is also a tab for settlements, so that the costs converge correctly in the Avrios cost reports and not all repair costs are presented as damage costs, but only the costs, which actually arise, appear.