New to the procurement process in Avrios? An overview can be found here.
Here is a step by step guide for the successful rollout of Avrio's procurement file:
- Step 1: Test the procurement file yourself
- Step 2: Customize internal documents with your procurement email
- Step 3: Inform the suppliers / car dealers
- Step 4: Get Started: Save Time with the Avrios Procurement File!
Step 1: Test the procurement file yourself
Do not be shy and simply create a test file in Avrios, so you can try everything and get a feel for the process. Of course, the test procurement can be deleted at any time
Click on "Fleet" in the menu on the left, then select "Purchases". Then click on the blue button on the top right "Add"
- Give the procurement a name, e.g. "Test Procurement" and create it. A step by step guide to creating a new procurement file can be found here.
- If you send yourself a message from your test procurement file, you will see how messages are received by the driver or the dealer. A step by step guide can be found here.
- Answer the message you have sent yourself from your Avrios account and attach an old (leasing) offer to your answer.
- You should see your answer within minutes in Avrios. Avrios will also automatically read the attached offer, but this can take up to 60 minutes.
- Discover the following small but important features of the procurement file:
- Templates for messages: Store templates for frequent offer parameters, information to the driver on the vehicle policy etc. as a template. To do this, click on the symbol below the message line
- Automatic follow-up on non-response: Click on the alarm clock in the upper right corner of the conversation and let it remind you automatically if your conversation partner does not respond within the agreed time
- Offers page: All offers at a glance for easy comparison of mileages, terms and prices
- Personal signatures: Set a personal signature for your outgoing messages. To do so, click on the man at the top right of the blue bar and then select "Account".
Tested this feature enough? You can remove the file at any time by clicking on "Change" in the top right of the procurement file and then "Delete".
Step 2: Customize internal documents with the procurement email
Do your drivers or dealers send you direct configurations and offers to your e-mail? In this case, adjust existing documents to direct them to the Avrios procurement email: procurements_COMPANY@mg.avrios.com (Replace COMPANY with the abbreviation of your company). You can find your procurement email in Avrios or our support team will be happy to help you.
If you then receive future messages to your Avrios procurement Mail that we can not assign to any procurement, they automatically appear under "Procurement -> Mailbox". From here you can then directly open a new procurement file or assign the message to an existing procurement. Details can be found in the article "Creating procurements in Avrios".
Step 3: Inform the suppliers / car dealers
Since nothing changes for the supplier, this step is voluntary, but we recommend it anyway.
Briefly inform your suppliers about the new process using Avrios and the Avrios procurement email. For example, you can use the following text:
Subject: Important: New E-Mail Address for procurement with SUPERCOMPANY
Have a good day
We are currently testing a new vehicle procurement tool from Avrios. I would like to ask you therefore to send all information (emails, offers, lease confirmation, (lease) contract, vehicle registration etc.) for future vehicle orders to the following e-mail address:
In addition, I would like to ask you to always send the Avrios Procurement ID (found at the bottom of every e-mail you receive from us in the future) of the transaction, thus making our job much easier!
Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to the continued good cooperation with you!
With kind regards
We have also prepared a one-pager that describes the process for the dealers a little better you can download this here.
Step 4: Get Started: Save Time and Nerves with the Avrios Procurement File!
That's all! Create an Avrios procurement file for every new procurement and benefit from all the advantages of the procurement file:
- Overview: All procurement data, including all e-mails, can be found in one procurement file
- Automation: Quotation and contract data are automatically read out for you
- Perfect interaction with the vehicle file: If the vehicle is on site, all procurement documents are automatically transferred to the vehicle file
Any questions or ambiguities? Just contact us, our support team will be happy to help!