New to the procurement process in Avrios? An overview can be found here.
There are two main ways in which procurements can be created in Avrios:
Solution 1: You determine the demand and trigger the procurement
In many situations, you as a fleet manager start the procurement of a new vehicle:
- You have seen a reminder for a vehicle replacement in Avrios and start the replacement process for this vehicle accordingly
- You are informed about a new employee's and must initiate the appointment to organise a company car for the new employee
In both cases you can start the procurement directly from Avrios:
1. Click on "Fleet" in the menu on the left, then select "Procurement" and then click on "Add" in the top right corner
2. You should now see the following mask:
3. Enter the relevant data here:
- Title / Designation: Your internal name for this procurement. It is good to mention the license plate or driver's name here.
- Vehicle replacement: Is this order for the replacement of an existing vehicle or for an additional vehicle?
- Replacement for: If it is a replacement for an existing vehicle, which vehicle will be replaced?
- Driver: Who will be the future driver of this vehicle? If the vehicle is not driven by a person, leave this field empty.
- Subsidiary: If you already know the subsidiary of the future vehicle, you can already enter it here.
4. Click on "Save" and you will be directed to the procurement file:
5. From here you have the opportunity to message drivers, leasing companies, car dealers or other persons to obtain configurations or quotations. In the next article you will find out how this works: Configurations, offers & orders in the procurement file
Solution 2: The driver will contact you with a configuration or an offer
Sometimes, drivers also contact you directly with a configuration or offer for a new car. In this case too, of course, you can process the procurement via Avrios.
The driver has sent you a configuration / quotation to your personal e-mail address
Just forward the driver's email to your Avrios procurement Mail (this one is in the form of procurements_COMPANYNAME@mg.avrios.com). If you are unsure what your procurement email is, please contact our support team who will be happy to tell you.
After you have forwarded the message, you will find the message in your procurement mailbox in Avrios. Please read the next section (driver has sent you the configuration to the Avrios procurement email).
Fleet heroes tip: We recommend that you instruct drivers and suppliers to use the Avrios procurement email for all vehicle order notifications. This way, all the data gets stored directly in Avrios and you save yourself the tedious forwarding of the individual emails.
The driver has sent you a configuration / quote to the Avrios procurement email
In this case, you will find the message directly in the procurement mailbox in Avrios. From here you have the following options:
- Attach a message to an existing procurement: If the message belongs to a procurement that you have already created in Avrios, you can add this to the procurement with this option.
- Create new procurement: Creates a new procurement in Avrios and automatically adds the message to this procurement. This option is great if the driver or the dealer has sent you an offer for a purchase that has not yet been created in Avrios.
- Archive: Store the message in the procurement archive without assigning it to a procurement.
- Delete: Removes the message completely from Avrios. This action cannot be undone.
After you have assigned the message from the procurement PO box to a procurement (or have created a new procurement from the message), you go directly to the procurement file where you can forward the quotation, respond to it, or request further quotations from suppliers.
Read more about this in the next article: