In order to be able to transfer the data from the fuel bills in Avrios, all fuel cards in the fuel bill must be created once at Avrios and assigned to a cost object. You can create the fuel card with the following steps.
Which scenario represents your current situation?
- You see the message "Fuel card unknown" in your fuel bill
- Click on the message "Fuel card unknown". You will now see all unknown fuel cards.
- Click on "Create fuel card" to open the fuel card entry mask.
- You have not yet uploaded a fuel bill
- In the fleet overview, click on "+ New" in the upper right corner.
- Select "Fuel card". Now the mask for the fuel card registration opens.
How do I fill out the fuel card mask?
- Now fill in the data in this mask. The fields marked with a * are obligatory. We recommend assigning the fuel cards to a vehicle as it will make it easier to manage the fuel cards. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
- Now click on "Save" to create the fuel card.
The fuel card is now created. The costs from this fuel card will now be automatically allocated to the corresponding cost unit. The list of your existing fuel cards can be found in the navigation bar on the left under "Fuel Cards".
To save time, it is best to wait for the next fuel bill to create new fuel cards. This way, the data is automatically filled out for you and you just have to validate it.