When importing your data initially, we create your existing leasing contracts with the relevant data. Thus, these costs are correctly displayed in your total cost overview and we can draw your attention to expiring contracts and impending multi-kilometer costs. How to create a new contract yourself, we show you here.
Creating a lease
- Click on "Vehicles" in the menu bar on the left.
- Click on the license plate of the desired vehicle.
You are now in the vehicle file.
- Click on the "Contracts" tab.
- Click on "Add contract" and select "Leasing contract".
Filling in contract details
You are now in the "Add lease" mask. The fields mean the following:
- General contract data
- In the "Master Contract" field, select the correct leasing provider. This field is optional. Is the desired provider not included in the list?
How do I create a new provider?
- Enter the contract number in the field provided. This number is a required field because your digitized lease statements are linked to this contract through the contract number.
How do I upload bills?
- Enter the beginning date of the contract and the end date of the contract. Thus, the leasing costs are included in the total cost analysis in this limited period. These fields are optional, but necessary so that the system can alert you to more and less kilometers.
- Make sure the currency and the net / gross options are correctly selected. These fields are required.
- In the field "Purchase price", enter the specified purchase price from the leasing contract. This field is optional.
- Enter the contractually agreed repurchase price in the "Repurchase price" field. This field is optional.
- Enter the mileage at the vehicle pick-up in the field "Mileage Start". This field is optional.
- Enter the contractually agreed maximum mileage in the "Max mileage" field. This field is optional but necessary for the system to alert you to excess and minimum mileage.
- Less kilometers
- Enter the maximum number of kilometers to be returned by the lessor. This field is optional.
- In the "Credit" field, enter the amount you will be reimbursed per reduced km, e.g. 0.16 cents. Make sure that this field is in Euro, not in cents (or in Swiss francs and not in cents). This field is optional, but necessary for the automatic calculation of your reimbursement at lower mileage.
- More kilometers
- In the field "Free kilometers" enter the number of allowed kilometers. This field is optional.
- In the field "Costs" enter the amount you have to pay per single kilometer, e.g. 0.24 cents. Make sure that this field is in euros, not in cents (or in Swiss francs and not in cents). This field is optional but necessary for the automatic calculation of your extra costs if the mileage is exceeded.
Under the title "Fees" you can fill in the costs of the services included in the contract. This has the advantage that the costs in your total cost overview (TCO) are distributed to the corresponding categories. Proceed as follows:
- Activate the services included in the contract and enter the costs for each service.
Are your contract components not selectable? Create additional components:
How do I create additional contract components?
- When all amounts have been recorded, scroll down and click "Add components". Verify that the total is equal to your total lease cost in the lease. Click on "Save" to create the contract.
Uploading contract documents
Once you have created a contract, you can upload the related files such as leasing offers, applications and orders. There are two possibilities to do so:
- Drag the document into the gray rectangle for documents until you see a gray dashed frame.
- Click "+ Add" at the gray rectangle and locate the file on your computer
Do you have problems with additional and reduced costs? Take advantage of the phasing out report. Based on your data, Avrios automatically calculates the expected mileage at the end of the contract and alerts you when potential additional costs arise so that you can act in good time.
When you create a new car through the procurement process, you are guided step by step and can also convert a quotation directly into a contract, so that you do not have to create the contract separately.