In many cases it is advantageous to renegotiate leases at an early stage if the conditions (such as increased mileage) change. A passive endurance until the end of the lease often leads to high penalties.
But how do you maintain such negotiated contract changes in Avrios?
Entering the contract change
- Click on "Vehicles" in the menu bar on the left.
- Click on the license plate of the desired vehicle.
- You are now in the vehicle file.
- Click on the "Contracts" tab.
- Click on the 3 points in the leasing contract in the upper right corner. It opens now a drop-down list.
- Select Add contract customization.
- Enter your changes in the relevant field by clicking on the field. Further information on the individual fields can be found here:
How do I create a lease contract?
- Click on "Save" in the lower right corner to save the changes.
Keeping track of contract changes
If you scroll down in the "Contracts" tab, you will see an overview of your contract changes under the tab "Versions".
Here you can also understand which costs are included in the cost accounting in which period. If you would like to make changes in previous versions, you can do so by clicking on the blue pencil.
The usual editing mask appears.
Do not forget to save your changes.