Reduce your liability risk, like the 200 other customers, with the electronic Avrios driver's license control. On average, you can save 30 minutes per control.
Simply set up the driving license control with Avrios
As an Avrios user before you can approve the electronic driving license control, reject and see the control history, the new feature must be enabled in your settings.
- Log in with an administrator account.
- Go to the settings (bottom left) and click on "User".
- Click on the three dots with your name on the right side and check the box at the bottom of the page "Driving license controls".
This can be done by Avrios users with the permission level "Administrator" under Settings. If Avrios users do not have this permission level, an administrator can check the box for these users.
Get started and activate the automatic driving license control for your drivers
You have two options to activate the driver's license control for your drivers. You can either do so for a single driver or for several drivers at the same time.
- Activate the driver's license control for individual drivers
If you activate the control individually for a driver, proceed as follows:
- Click on "driver" on the left and select the driver for whom you want to create the driving license control.
- Go to the tab "bills" and click on "Add".
Then select "Add driver's license with control".
There you have 2 options to perform the control (type of data collection).
The driving license data can be entered in the first step either by the Avrios user i.e. the fleet manager, or entered by the driver himself. We recommend that the driver enters the data himself after receiving the first notification.
Once the driver's license data have been deposited, the second step continues and the drivers receive an email asking them to carry out the driver's license check.
- Activating the driver's license control for several drivers
You can also activate the driver’s license control for several drivers at the same time.
- Click on "Driver's license checks" on the left and then on "Driver without driver's license".
- Click on "Select All" on the left and then on "Activate + Driver's License Control".
- There you have the possibility to activate the driver's license control for all drivers at the same time.
The drivers receive an e-mail directly after the driver's license check has been performed and can then enter their driver's license details in the first step and in the second step the drivers can take a picture of the driver's license with their smartphone.
This can be done by the driver regardless of the time and place. The drivers receive a message on their mobile device and can take control without downloading additional apps. Avrios automatically detects when it's time for a control and sends reminders if necessary.
You can read below on how you can check the driver’s license:
How can I check the driver's license?