As soon as the connection has been set up successfully, the fuel card provider DKV automatically sends the electronic invoices to the Avrios platform for each billing period. You can use the following steps to set up the connection.
Setting up a connection in Avrios
- In Avrios, click on the "Settings" tab and then click on "Invoices".
- Click on "+ Add" on the right side of fuel supplier connections.
- Select the fuel supplier DKV.
- Select the format "CSV" as the integration method.
- Select the billing cycle and then click on "Generate New Email Address" below.
Avrios has now generated an e-mail address for this fuel supplier.
Share this e-mail address with your fuel supplier. You can simply copy the template and send it to your fuel supplier by e-mail.
All future bills from your fuel supplier will be sent to this email address and automatically appear in Avrios.
It may take a while to get connected to your fuel supplier and until the first bills are available in Avrios.