Are you interested in the full cost of the vehicles of a single location? Read here how you can view them.
How do I see the costs of a specific location?
- Click on "Costs" in the menu bar on the left and then "TCO". You will now see the full cost overview of all your vehicles.
- To display these only for one location, click on the "Active vehicles" filter in the upper left corner. Here are suggestions that you can choose from as a filter for the TCO view.
- Now click on "Custom" in the upper right corner to define another filter.
- In the text box at the top left, select Location.
- Write the relevant location in the text box to the right.
- Now click on the blue field "Apply". Now you only see the full costs of the vehicles deposited at this location.
Where can I set up the location of a vehicle?
- Click on "Vehicles" in the menu bar on the left and then click on the name of the vehicle. Now the vehicle file opens.
- Click on "Master data" in the upper gray tab to get to this overview.
- The seventh field is now the location, which you can edit by clicking on "not set". Write your text here and then click on the blue tick on the right to save the text.
If you often want to use the same filter settings, such as the differentiation by locations, it is worthwhile to set up a Smartgroup.
- Set the filter as described in steps 1.-5. above.
- At the bottom left, press "Save as Smartgroup".
- Give the filter a name with which you recognize it, e.g. the location name.
- In the future you will find this filter in the suggested filters.