You want to know more about how well you are positioned and in which areas you are most likely to generate savings? Based on customer data, which we analyze anonymously, we can show you how much your costs deviate from our benchmark. We do this analysis for total, return and fuel costs, so you can see which areas you should take a closer look at.
How do I activate the outlier analysis?
Click on "Activate this report" to activate the outlier analysis. Once the report is enabled, you can click the blue arrow on the right to view the outliers.
How do I fix the error messages in the outlier analysis?
You receive the error message "Data is missing to activate this report" when activating the report? Or you see, for example the error message "4 of 15 vehicles with missing information"?
Which vehicles are displayed in the outlier analysis and how can I see the details?
Avrios calculates the outliers based on the data from the last three months. You can use the analyzes as follows:
- Monitoring the total costs
- This report will compare the cost of your vehicles with the cost of comparable vehicles on the Avrios platform. If the cost of a vehicle is higher than 75% of all comparable vehicles on the platform, the vehicle appears to be an outlier.
- Click on the arrow on the right side to show the affected vehicles.
- Click on the arrow next to the vehicle to see the detailed view. Now you see the costs per cost group.
- Click on the arrow next to the cost group to see the costs incurred in the last three months in this cost group.
- Now you can analyze exactly why the vehicle was identified as an outlier.
- Return cost monitoring
- This report will show you if your return costs account for more than 5% of the total leasing costs. If so, the vehicle is identified as an outlier. Click on the arrow on the right to display the affected vehicles.
You can only activate this report if leasing return costs have been incurred in the last three months. These costs are read from your invoices.
- Fuel consumption monitoring
- This report monitors your fuel costs. Here, the actual consumption is compared with the target specifications of the vehicle manufacturer. Click on the arrow to show the affected vehicles.
The actual consumption is displayed in black in the second column and the manufacturer's information is displayed below in gray. The difference is displayed in the third column as a percentage value. This value means that the actual consumption is x% above the target consumption. While exceeding the manufacturer's value by 30% is perfectly acceptable, an employee appraisal can be advisable in the event of greater deviation.
Why are many of my vehicles identified as outliers?
The outliers are calculated using the data available in the system. If specific outliers seem to be implausible, then check the following points:
- Check the mileage in the system. Click on the indicator and select the "Master data" tab. The mileage can be found on the right side. Are these representative? The mileage of the last three months is included in the calculation. If there are only two mileages in the system during this period, your data may be incorrect. It's best to manually fill in the data or wait for more mileage, for example, it can be imported from your fuel bills.
- How can I import and manage mileage in Avrios?
- Check that the contract costs and details are stored correctly. You can do this by clicking on the indicator in the outlier analysis, then on the "Contracts" tab.
- How do I create a purchasing contract?
- How do I create a lease contract?
- Check that the invoices are correctly assigned. Click on the indicator and select the "Invoices" tab. Click on the three dots on the right and select "Show Invoice". Read how to edit invoices:
- How do I process my invoices?
How can I reduce my fleet costs?
Contact us at email@example.com for a detailed analysis of your fleet costs and to identify optimization potential.