The total cost overview is a useful tool to manage your fleet.
However, this overview is only as good as the data quality of your fleet in Avrios. Alerts show you how to get your data up to date for a meaningful analysis.
What are the specific warnings and how do I fix them?
- Mileage very likely too low *
- - Problem: The maintained KM levels in Avrios cover less than 80% of the selected period in the cost overview. The costs per KM are thus overstated.
- - Solution: Either you can enter further milestones or select a longer period in the cost overview.
- How can I import and manage mileage in Avrios?
- How do I display the total cost of ownership (TCO)?
- No fuel costs *
- - Problem: The costs in the category "Fuel" are 0 in the selected period.
- - Solution: Maintain the fuel costs of the vehicle.
- How do I upload fuel bills?
- No financing costs **
- - Problem: For at least 1 day in the selected period, the vehicle has not indicated financing. This can happen either because no finance contract is active or because the depreciation amount or the monthly lease fee is zero.
- - Solution: Update the financing contract or enter the fees or depreciation data.
- How do I create a purchasing contract?
- How do I create a lease contract?
- No insurance costs *
- - The costs in the category "Insurance" are 0 in the selected period.
- - Solution: Create an insurance contract or assign the insurance component in your lease extras.
- How do I create an insurance contract?
- How do I create additional contract components?
- No vehicle tax set up *
- - Problem: There is no vehicle tax for the vehicle.
- - Solution: Enter the vehicle tax for the vehicle.
- Since the tax is an annual payment, which is distributed evenly over the year, this is to be set up with the vehicle. In the vehicle file you will find the field "Vehicle tax (per year)" under the tab "Master data". If you click on the font "not set", a mask opens in which you can create the tax. You can then save the corresponding document under the tab "Documents".
* This warning is displayed for cars, vans, trucks and buses.
** This warning is displayed for all vehicles except virtual vehicles and special vehicles.