Would you like to understand more precisely which cost groups make up your fleet costs and what the main cost drivers are? You can find this graphically presented in the "Cost overview", whereby each cost block can be split up further.
Click on "Costs" in the menu bar on the left and then "Cost overview" to get to this presentation.
What exactly are you interested in?
- You would like to understand the total costs and the cost allocation for a specific period and for specific vehicles?
With the filter in the upper right corner you can adjust the period and the displayed vehicles. For these selected vehicles, you then see how these total costs are divided into different cost categories. How can you edit these?
- Editing the time period
- Click on the selected period at the top right to adjust it.
- In the "Period" field, select the desired period in the selection list or enter the data for a specific period in the fields provided.
- Click "Apply" to apply the changes.
- Click on the button "active vehicles" on the top right.
- Select one of the standard filters, e.g. "All vehicles" or click on the tab "Custom".
- Under "Custom" you can select and apply different filters. Choose e.g. "Status" = "active", click "+" to add an additional filter. In the second filter you can e.g. select "Subsidiary" = "Company A". Click "Apply" to apply the changes.
- You can display the overview with total numbers or percentages. You will now see e.g. how high your fuel costs were in the selected period.
With the help of the waterfall diagram, you can see at a glance which cost group represents the largest cost driver in your fleet. You can then break these down further. To do this, click on the blue arrow to the left of the cost group. You will then see a breakdown of the costs for each vehicle.