The Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) gives you visibility into the total cost of your fleet per vehicle and to individual cost categories. You can also analyze the cost per kilometer.
The TCO overview thus supports strategic decisions, such as to determine the profitability of individual vehicle models, but also operational decisions such as to monitor the fuel costs of individual drivers. How to view the costs:
Click on "Costs" in the menu bar on the left and select "TCO". Here you can see the total overview of all costs incurred in the specified period broken down to the individual vehicles.
- In the column "Total (EUR)" you see the sum of all costs in this period.
- In the column "EUR / km" you see these costs per kilometer mileage downscaled. These kilometers are taken from the vehicle record and thus come from tank or workshop invoices. The latter serves to make the vehicles comparable with each other.
Would you like to see the breakdown of costs?
- If you would like to see the breakdown of costs, click on an amount in the columns "Total (EUR)" or "EUR / km" to open the detailed view.
- In the detailed view, you see the costs divided by cost group, such as "Financing", "Insurance" and "Taxes". The costs are included in the cost group depending on the specified cost element. This cost element is set when you complete your invoices.
- How do I upload bills?
You would like to customize the view?
With the filter options in the upper right corner you can adjust the period and the displayed vehicles.
- Editing the time period
- Click on the selected period at the top right to adjust it.
- In the "Period" field, select the desired period in the selection list or enter the data for a specific period in the fields provided.
- Click "Apply" to apply the changes.
- Click on the button "active vehicles" on the top right.
- Select one of the standard filters, e.g. "All vehicles" or click on the tab "Custom".
- Under "Custom" you can select and apply different filters. Choose e.g. "Status" = "active", click "+" to add an additional filter. In the second filter you can e.g. select "Subsidiary" = "Company A". Click "Apply" to apply the changes.
- You can display the overview with total numbers or percentages. You will now see e.g. how high your fuel costs were in the selected period.