The flexible reports are available to all customers with the "Powerful Analytics" package. If you have any questions about your current package or are interested in the flexible reports and can not find this in your account, our support team is of course happy to help you via chat or phone.
With this new feature, we want to make it easier for you to create tailor-made reports in Avrios. You will find the flexible reports under the menu item "Reports".
When opening the function, you will first see an overview with saved reports, if you have already created one. With the blue button on the top right you can create a new evaluation.
After you click on "Create new report", the editing window opens. Here you can create your own report. In the picture below, the individual areas are defined by numbers and we will briefly discuss these.
1) This is your preview, here you can see what the evaluation will look like. You can drag fields from the range "2" into the range "1". Below you will see an animation.
The number of rows in the preview is limited and is only used to edit the report. If you want to see all the results, you have to click on the button marked "5" in the upper right corner.
2) In this area you will see all the fields that you can include in your report. These can also be filtered by selecting something in the search box in the "3" area. You can also filter by field type above the search field by clicking on one of the icons. The three field types are from left to right: text boxes, numbers and dates.
3) Filter for field selection.
4) In this area you can filter the results in your report. You can do this by clicking on "Add filter" and then filtering on any field.
5) To see all the lines of your report, click on "Run Report".
After you click on "Run Report" you will see your finished evaluation. You can also give it a name by clicking on "Report without name" in the upper left corner. The same goes for the description below.
If you are still not satisfied with your evaluation, you can click on "Edit" in the top right corner and you will get back to the editing window. However, if you are satisfied and want to export the data, you can click on "Export to Excel" in the top right corner. If you would like to use the report again at a later date, you can select "Save as" in the upper right corner and then the report will be available again later on the overview page.
In the coming weeks, even more options will be unlocked in the flexible reports. Of course, we will keep you up to date on the latest news and we are always happy to receive your feedback.