In this article you will find all updates from Avrios, we recommend that you visit this page regularly. Have fun!
09th October 2018
- 🍾 It is now possible to add the start and end dates of a contract version in the finance report in the flexible reports (Powerful Analytics package)
- 🍾 For segment filters in reports, the filters and the name can now be edited at a later date
- 🍾 When clicking next to an input window, it will no longer be closed and no data is lost
- 👨🎨 The segment filters have been redesigned and now take up less space
- 👨🎨We have further revised the grouping function in the flexible reports to make the experience even better (Powerful Analytics Package)
18th September 2018
- ⭐️ It is now possible to create groups in the flexible reports (Powerful Analytics package). This allows you to summarize reports by any attribute. Does it interest you how much you spend per supplier? Now you can easily find the answer
- ⭐️ For numeric fields, sums can now be generated in the flexible reports (Powerful Analytics package)
- ⭐️ There is a new report in the flexible reports (Powerful Analytics Package). The Finance Contract Versions report allows you to analyze contract changes. This can help you to comply with IFRS16
- 🍾 Positions of unreleased invoices are now visible in the Invoice Item Report in flexible reports (Powerful Analytics Package). There is also a column showing the status of the bill
- 🍾 It's now easier to examine the costs in the fleet dashboard by clicking on the new link to the cost summary (Powerful Analytics package)
- ⛽️ Avrios can now also import fuel bills from Deutsche Leasing
- 👨🎨 The flexible reports have been visually improved (Powerful Analytics package)
27th August 2018
- ⭐️ If the gross list price of a vehicle has been automatically adopted by our partner DAT, a badge will appear next to the price in the vehicle master data and we will report it to you. So you always know where the gross list price of a vehicle comes from.
- ⭐️ We have cleaned up the reports and cost sections in the navigation. You will now find all these pages under the menu item "Reports". Here you will find all the reports and you will find these in part in tabs when you go into individual menu items.
- 🍾 The "select all" option in invoices now allows you to either select all visible invoice items or all items from the invoice.
- We have made it easier to view reports for individual vehicles by now selecting "Vehicle" as the default field in segment filters.
- 🍾 The Invoicing Item Report in the flexible reports (Powerful Analytics Package) now allows you to add claim information to the report if an invoice line item is assigned a claim.
- We have imrpoved the interface of the flexible reports (Powerful Analytics Package). Take a look!
7th August 2018
- ⭐️ Analyze your claims with the new customizable claims report in flexible reports (Powerful Analytics Package)
- ⭐️ Smartgroups, which can be set up in reports such as the TCO, are now called segments. There are more attributes to filter on and it is now possible to search for two values at the same time. For example all vehicles which are of the brand BMW or VW.
- ⭐️ It is now possible in bills to filter the invoice items according to various attributes, such as vehicles, drivers or descriptions
- 🍾 The cost element can now be evaluated in the flexible reports in the Invoice Item Report (Powerful Analytics Package)
- 🍾 When solving allocation problems with fuel cards, the provider is now displayed next to the card number
17th July 2018
- ⭐️ The flexible reports (Powerful Analytics package) can now also evaluate invoice items or export multiple invoices at once. The advanced filters also allow you to examine the positions exactly as you wish.
- ⭐️ With the new Damage Dashboard (part of the Powerful Analytics package), you can find all the important analysis of damage on one page: most common causes, costs & accidents per driver, insurance quota monitoring and accurate cost analysis of all claims are now more visual.
- 👨🎨 Many input fields, such as date fields, selection boxes, selection boxes and buttons, have been redesigned to be clearer, more beautiful and more user-friendly than ever before.
- 🍾 "VIACARD" can now be selected as fuel card provider in Avrios
- ⛽️ There is a new invoice parser for Total Italien
- 🍾 The Telepass bill parser is now even smarter and recognizes Telepass and Viacard numbers, plus even indicators for the cost allocation
- 🍾 For fuel card providers created by users, we now also allow letters in the card number
- 🍾 Tasks that belong to procurements now also show a link to the respective procurement on the Tasks overview page
8th July 2018
- 🍾 Avrios now supports more fuel categories for vehicles using a combination of LPG, LNG or CNG and diesel.
- ⛽️ Our bill parsers speak a little better Italian and can automatically allocate more products from the fuel bills to the correct cost types
26th June 2018
- 🍾 Flexible reports (Powerful Analytics Package): The filter "is empty" is now available for all columns of flexible reports: find missing information even faster!
- 🍾 Flexible reports (Powerful Analytics Package): The "in between" filter is now available for all number fields so you can easily filter by time period or number range
25th June 2018
- ⭐️ Customers with the "Powerful Analytics" package now benefit from flexible reports in Avrios: set filters, choose columns & instantly extract your own personal report from Avrios. Do you want to save more time? Read more about Flexible Reports in Avrios
- ⭐️ Choose which notifications and alerts for missing data are important for each vehicle and turn off individual alerts & notifications per vehicle. For more information, see Warnings & Notifications Limitations
- 👨🎨 Buttons, spreadsheets, drop-downs and many other small items have been given a new coat of paint. We hope these are even easier to find & use!
- 🍾 Each user can now set their own currency and units
- ⛽️ Our invoice parser for ENI Italy is now even smarter at categorizing transactions into cost types
- ⛽️ Avrios can now read fuel bills downloaded from the DKV Online Portal
- 🐞 Driver's file: Notes could not be edited temporarily because this option was gone. We have captured these again and the editing options are now available again.
18th June 2018
- ⛽️ Aral Invoices in IFC format can only be sent directly to Avrios by e-mail
9th June 2018
- ⛽️ We now support the Excel format of ESSO Italy
- ⛽️ A small improvement for our Q8 invoice saver
- 🐞 The Chrome browser, with best intentions, partially translated Avrio pages that were already in German to German. The results, although sometimes funny, were not always understandable. We've fixed this issue and Chrome is no longer translating German pages into German.
4th June 2018
- 🍾 Claims file: Larger selection of damaged parts
- 👨🎨 Claims file:: New design for damaged parts
- 🍾 Driver's file: If you deactivate a driver, you will now be given the option to automatically remove the driver's fuel cards & vehicles from the driver
- 🍾 You can now save your own profile picture in Avrios (will soon be used in other places)
- 🍾 Corporate Car Sharing add-on: The calendar will now show you alerts for more and less mileage of your pool vehicles
- 🐞 The vehicle search now works perfectly well in IE 11 again