In this article you will find all updates from Avrios, we recommend that you visit this page regularly. Have fun!
⭐️ New features
👨🎨 UX & design improvements
⛽️New fuel parsers & improvements to fuel parsers
💲New leasing invoices parsers & improvements
14th September 2020
👨🎨 Performance improvements are making the software even faster now.
🍾 You can now select between new damage types which allow better storage of non-accident damage. The new damage type is “Need for repair” and new damage circumstances “Maintenance / Wearout” and “Defect”.
🍾 Per pool contact persons: instead of only having one contact for all the pools, it is now possible to define different pool contact people for each pool. These users will be displayed as the relevant contact person when reservations are being made and also receive the notifications for new pool reservation requests.
24th August 2020
🍾 In damage files, the names of the people who made a change are now displayed in the history. This allows better traceability and facilitates collaboration.
3rd August 2020
- ⭐️ Avrios automatically adjusts your financing contracts and creates a new version with 16% VAT. You will receive a survey to give your consent for the change.
22th June 2020
- 🍾 Contact from suppliers can now easily be added to multiple vehicles at the same time
28th May 2020
- ⭐️ Keep track of fines and automate response letters to the authorities with the new fines module in Avrios (available as part of the Connected Fleet package). Import scanned fines automatically, forward fines and keep an overview on all offences and associated risks. Managing fines has never been this quick & easy!
20th April 2020
- ⭐️ Automated premium fuel driver notification: The new premium fuel driver warnings allow you to enforce a "no-premium-fuels" policy by automatically triggering an email to every driver who fills up with non standard fuel. This saves money (no more premium fuel) and time (automated email). Available in our package "Connected Fleet".
- 🍾 Vendor management: Vendors who have no master contracts or contacts attached can now be removed so you can clean up your vendors list.
6th April 2020
- ⭐️ You can request repair quotes directly from the Avrios workshop network. Go to a damage to request an offer and we will send you a quote within 24 hours with a fixed price guarantee. If you don’t see this option, contact your customer success agent to find out when this service will be available at your location.
- ⭐️ Vendors is a new feature available to all Avrios customers, allowing you to keep track of the companies that you have master contracts with, your contacts at those companies and their locations easily, in one place. You can add one of the many vendors that are already known in Avrios without having to fill in their details, or create your own.
- ⭐️ Vehicles now have an “address book” where you can pick which vendors, contacts, and locations are relevant for each vehicle and have them easily available when required.
- 🍾 You may now choose a vendor when adding procurement contacts. These contacts can now also be edited in case mistakes have to be corrected on the vendor’s overview page.
16th March 2020
- ⭐️ The Avrios marketplace launched. Avrios offers services that help you to further automate fleet management and you can profit from our premium purchase conditions.
- 👨🎨 The flexible reports page has a new look helping you find the reports you are looking for more easily. The new look of the reports page is now available to everyone.
- 🍾 The driver application (currently in beta test) can now be enabled for multiple drivers in bulk from the drivers overview page. This does not send out a notification.
- 🍾 The invoices page now offers the same flexible filters that are available in other pages, including a filter & column for the invoice’s organization.
- 🍾 The “invoice items” flexible report now has a column indicating whether the fuel was premium, or regular, so you can easily find the premium ones.
24th February 2020
- ⭐️ Co2 Emissions compensation: your fleet can now become co2 neutral simply by signing up for the following sustainability product whose details you can find here: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=11AAT0tRTBELv6ccuqysh2UdZSvIFu5kM
- ⭐️ The new “Ecology Dashboard” allows you to discover the environmental impact of your fleet, as well as any changes and improvements in procurement strategy over time.
- 👨🎨 The reports section in Avrios has a new look which makes it easier to discover & access what you are looking for (will gradually be available to all customers in the next 3 weeks).
- 🍾 You can now evaluate the fuel consumption of vehicles with alternative fuel types: kwh/100 km for Electrics, kg/100km for gas-powered vehicles.
- 🍾The driver damage report and the damage PDF now include a few more pieces of information: purpose of the trip, police report, vehicle registration date, date of issue.
- 🍾 Damage dashboard: the damage quota report no longer shows a warning for vehicles with financing type “rental” (which are insured through the rental company, not the fleet’s policy).
- 🐞 If you update a vehicle’s reference data for fuel type, consumption, or co2 emissions we now correctly re-calculate the real fuel consumption right away.
3rd February 2020
- ⭐️ Fuel consumption is Avrios has been rebuilt and is now more accurate by estimating mileages for all fuel fill-ups. Managing high consumption is now easy and consistent, with details and links appearing in the TCO report and the Fleet Dashboard.
- ⭐️ Mileage monitoring now includes a detailed explanation of how the forecast was calculated and where the savings potential comes from, to make understanding the report data as easy as possible.
- ⭐️ It is now possible to keep track of operating hours for vehicles and machines. More details here https://support.avrios.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011652979.
- 🍾 The new Fuel & Co2 (Ecology) report has a summary of how many vehicles have low, high, or very high consumption, making it easier to discover the vehicles in each category.
- 🍾 For leasing vehicles, the distance KPI has been rebuilt and will now show the forecasted mileage at the end of the contract and its status (over or under the maximum). This makes the vehicles that are in most danger very visible and easy to discover.
- ⛽️ Avrios can read out fuel invoices from AVIA
- ⛽️ Avrios can read out the new fuel invoices from Tankpool24
- 💲 It is possible to upload your leasing invoices from Alphabet Italy in Avrios
- 💲 It is possible to upload your leasing invoices from ALD Italy in Avrios
- 💲 Products on VW Leasing invoices are recognized better
13th January 2020
- 🍾When a damage has been reported by a driver directly through Avrios (via the driver damage report form), we now show an indication in the damage history.
- 🍾It is now possible for a person approving a procurement to leave a comment in order to provide extra or missing context to the next approvers.
13th December 2019
- ⭐️ The new “Fuel & CO2 Ecology report” allows you to easily track the consumption of all the vehicles in your fleet as well as their CO2 emissions in an easy and consistent way. Each vehicle also has a detailed list of fuel fill-ups that contributed to its consumption for complete clarity. This replaces the current “Fuel outliers” report, and the “Ecology & CO2 report”.
- 🍾Improved sorting of leasing components list under “Settings” > “Leasing”.
- 👨🎨 Unified and simplified the design colour scheme.
26th November 2019
- ⭐️ A new mileage management report, which allows you to understand the full picture of excess & under miles for leasing contracts, will gradually become available in the upcoming weeks. Changes have been made in the fleet dashboard and the replacements report in preparation for the release.
- ⭐️ Electric vehicle charging data is now supported in Avrios. The kWh unit has been added to invoices & the TCO report, and older invoice items have been converted.
- 🐞 Fixed: the “contract number” field for piece price insurance contracts was showing the master contract number instead of each vehicle’s individual contract number.
- 🐞 Fixed: leasing contract length was calculated inconsistently resulting in different numbers in the contract and the vehicles list.
4th November 2019
- 🍾 TCO report: you can now add a few additional columns with vehicle data (maker & model, subcompany & financing type etc…), for clearer context of each vehicle’s costs.
- 🍾 UVV compliance report: the list of drivers with valid UVV certification now also shows the date of the certification so you can confirm it is within the right time frame.
- 🍾 Driver UVV is now also available in English for English speaking drivers. We automatically detect the language of your device and based on that either show German or English content.
- 🍾 The driver mobile number is now visible on the driver overview page.
- 👨🎨 A “Clear all” button has been added to clear multiple filters at once on the vehicles, drivers and damages pages.
14th October 2019
- 🍾The pool responsible person can now receive an email notification when there is a new reservation request. The option can be activated from the pools settings page.
- 🍾On the vehicles page you can now select any organization and its sub-organizations so you can view the vehicles belonging to any of them.
- 🍾DLC: new rejections reasons have been added (“Images blurry” and “License expired”)
- 🐞An issue affecting the Avrios interface, causing some interactions to be very slow, has been resolved (filtering vehicles, editing columns among other things should be fast again)
23rd September 2019
- 🍾The UVV content is now available in audio form
- 🍾Users can now disable DLC status report emails (using the link provided in the email) if they do not wish to receive those notifications anymore
- 🍾For mileage-based tasks, you can now see at which mileage the task is due (not just the date), and what the vehicle’s current mileage is.
- 🍾Cost overview: the active vehicles in fleet count no longer includes cost type vehicles
- 🍾Master contracts: the list of providers is now sorted alphabetically
2nd September 2019
- ⭐️You can now save the consumption data and the battery capacity for your electric vehicles in kWh. This is the first step in better support for electric vehicles - stay tuned for further improvements!
- 🍾 New emissions classes are now available for vehicles
- 🍾 The list of procurements can now be filtered by “Last approval state”
- 🍾 When activating a vehicle in the procurement process, we now warn you in case of open approval(s) that may be automatically cancelled
- 🍾 The compliance report has been improved to help you focus on the relevant drivers
- 👨🎨 Added a progress indication when bulk editing vehicles
- 👨🎨 Photos warnings have been improved when creating a selling poster
- ⛽️ Fuel invoices from ALD Austria can be uploaded
- ⛽️ Fuel invoices from IP Italy can be uploaded
12th August 2019
- ⭐️ Vehicle of type “build up” are now excluded from the “Operations overview” > “Active vehicles in fleet” count.
- 🍾 VAT rates have been updated to their latest values (including Malta - @Manuel).
- 🍾 Cost types list: ”Delete” icon has been hidden for cost types that cannot be deleted because they are related to an extracted invoice.
- 🍾 Custom fields - You are now able to create categories to group your custom fields to your liking (only for customers using the “True Platform” package)
- 🍾 In procurement approvals you may now upload excel files too so that approvers can review them.
- 👨🎨 Procurement offer financing components are now sorted by their value, making them easier to compare side by side.
- ⛽️ Fuel invoices from Shell Austria are supported
- ⛽️ Fuel invoices from Leaseplan Denmark are supported
- ⛽️ Fuel invoices from Fleetcor in the .xlsx format are supported
22th July 2019
- 🍾 Vehicle KPIs now offer an option to view “12 months” instead of just 6 months, so you can view a vehicle’s past year cost & mileage easily.
- 🍾 When viewing documents or images in Avrios you may now easily flip through them by clicking the left & right arrows (or using the left right keys).
🐞 When exporting the cost analysis, the VAT % and VAT exempt columns will now show correct data.
3rd June 2019
- ⭐️ Decommissioning process: you can now choose a handover date before the contract end date as a simple and clean way to process vehicles that leave the fleet earlier than expected.
- ⭐️ When creating new drivers you many now easily enable DLC and UVV for them so you don’t have to remember to do so later.
- ⭐️ Compliance dashboard: you may now filter the list of drivers shown as well as export it to excel for an easier overview of your compliance status.
- ⭐️ Driver UVV: a new braking distance simulator can help drivers understand how various factors impact your ability to break in time in case of trouble.
- ⭐️ The fuel cards page now allows you to select the columns and filters you want to see so you can configure the details you need to have available.
- 👨🎨 The TCO report page is now better organized and cleaner, making more space for the report itself and your vehicle’s costs.
- 👨🎨 Fleet dashboard (Powerful Analytics package): the fuel cost chart was redesigned to make the different providers easier to distinguish.
- 🍾 Drivers page: you can now use bulk editing to update the phone numbers of many drivers at once without having to open each one.
- 🍾 You can now use bulk editing to place vehicles in organizations making it easier to organize your fleet permissions.
- 🍾 When you click on a vehicle KPI you will now see that vehicle directly in the TCO so you don’t have to search for it.
- 🍾 You can now generate a selling poster from the vehicle right when you start the decommissioning process.
- 🍾 The procurements page now allows filtering by the Avrios procurement ID, location, vehicle model and organization (if included in your package) so you can more easily find the one(s) you need.
- 🍾 The users page (in settings) now shows all details about each Avrios user so that you can review them without editing the person.
- ⛽️Fuel parser ECO Greece
13th May 2019
- ⭐️ The vehicle overview tab now includes several KPIs allowing you to understand the costs and usage of each vehicle (in the last 6 months) at a glance.
- ⭐️ The excess mileage projection that was only available in the replacements report can now also be found in flexible reports and the vehicles table (as a new column), allowing you to track vehicles that are at risk of overrunning their maximum mileage. The excess estimate now also uses 1 year of mileage data (when available) for a more consistent and accurate projection.
- ⭐️The new compliance report displays all compliance related issues in one place to help you stay in control. Stay tuned for upcoming improvements in this overview.
- ⭐️You can now manage compliance issues more efficiently: you can select multiple drivers and enable driver license check or the driver training in a couple of clicks. It is also possible to filter for drivers in a certain country for example and mark these as not eligible for license checks and driver trainings.
- ⭐️ Ensuring that driver communication is working smoothly is easier than ever - you can add and edit email addresses for multiple drivers at once via the driver list.
- 🍾 In driver documents you may now create folders so you can better organize your driver-related files. Specific folders can also be predefined in settings so they appear on every driver by default.
- 🍾 The costs overview report now shows the same categories as the TCO so you can easily identify the same numbers when working with the reports together.
- ⛽️ Fuel invoice integration for Leaseplan Spain
- ⛽️ Fuel invoice integration for Leaseplan Italy
- ⛽️ Fuel invoice integration for Leaseplan Ireland
24th April 2019
- ⭐️ Vehicle decommissioning: there is a new, simplified, flow for ending a vehicle’s lifetime in Avrios. Leasing contracts will automatically extend up to the return date, vehicles now have a “decommissioned” state for when they were returned but are still waiting for final papers, and the invoices for leasing return or vehicle purchase may now have multiple positions. The entire flow has been simplified significantly.
- ⭐️ Your boss doesn’t need a driver license check or a driver training? You can now mark individual drivers as ineligible for a check or a training. Only eligible drivers will appear in tasks and reports to make these more relevant for you.
- 🍾 Drivers: you can now add notes to their history.
- 🍾 TCO report: default time-frame is now the last 6 months, allowing a better overview of the fixed and running costs of the fleet.
- 🍾 Selling posters (previously part of decommissioning): you may now create a PDF file containing your vehicle’s details and pictures at any time from the vehicle’s “actions” menu so that you can share them externally in a nice format.
- 🍾 Procurements: the driver’s location now appears in approvals so that you and the approvers can know where the new vehicle will be sent to.
- 🍾 Damages page: you can now configure the filters and columns on the page as you wish so you can get the right overview of the open ones.
1st April 2019
- ⭐ Avrios now offers the electronic driver training according to German law and helps you stay compliant. Your drivers are automatically reminded to complete the yearly training and can do so directly on their computer or mobile phone. Contact your Avrios Customer Success team in order to activate this new feature.
- 🍾 The rental contract with leasing components is now available to any company (not just Italian ones), and the support for it in flexible reporting has been improved.
- 🍾 Vehicle document folders now show how many documents are in them so you don’t have to click to see if there is anything there.
- ⛽️ Fuel invoice integration for Leaseplan France
- ⛽️ Fuel invoices integration for Arval Switzerland
- ⛽️ Fuel invoice integration for Leaseplan Switzerland
- ⛽️ Fuel invoice integration Leaseplan Norway
- ⛽️ Fuel invoice integration Leaseplan Finland
11th March 2019
- ⭐️ Replacements report will now show the entire fleet (no date range), grouped by when the replacement is likely due so you can easily get an overview of the contract state of all vehicles.
- 🍾 Driver data health metric can now be disabled for companies that do not need (expect) all drivers to have email addresses.
- 🍾 Procurements 2: the manufacturer and model of the vehicle being ordered are now shown in the table and appear in the excel report. They are taken either from the last offer received, or from the signed contract if available.
- 🍾 The driver’s cost center is now available in the vehicles list as a column & filter.
- 🍾 The start date of the driver’s current status is now available in flexible reporting, the vehicles page, and the drivers page (as column & filter).
- 🍾 When an invoice has multiple invoice numbers, the individual number of each invoice item is can now be added as a column (field) to flexible reports.
- 🐞 Invoices forwarded by email that we receive in .eml format are now supported (will be correctly attached and read out).
- 🐞 Damages created for vehicles with piece price insurance should now show the correct insurance contract number when created, and when an insurance case is opened.
- ⛽️ Fuel parser Leaseplan IT
18th January 2019
- ⭐️ Reviewing the completeness of your Avrios data, and finding vehicles with missing information is now possible from the fleet overview. This also ensures that you can trust the data to remain complete over time, especially when performing important and sensitive operational and cost evaluations of your fleet. The data health criteria is additionally easy to configure so that you can adapt it to your company’s individual needs.
- ⭐️ The drivers page has been enhanced and now allows you to add many data columns and filters that were previously unavailable for a complete overview.
- ⭐️ Custom vehicle data fields (True Platform Package) can now be edited for multiple vehicles at once using the “edit reference data” menu in the vehicles view.
- ⭐️ Avrios now shows you if the phone numbers of your drivers are valid or not. In this way, you can make sure that the correct number has been entered and that your drivers receive the reminders for the drivers license check per SMS. Use the “phone number state” filter in the driver list to identify and correct problematic phone numbers.
- 🍾 The replacements report can now be exported to excel with all of its details, allowing you to generate a complete report of the estimated mileages at the end of the vehicle contracts and the costs associated with them.
- 🍾 When creating tasks assigned to drivers (not vehicles), they will now automatically suggest the driver’s email if you also set up a reminder for them.
- ⛽️ Avrios understands Allstar (UK) and ARI (DE) fuel invoice formats.
28th December 2018
- ⭐️We have added a HR importer overview for companies that have an integration with their HR system set up. The overview allows the users to monitor the success of the imported data and see when the last synchronisation took place.
- ⭐️Several more vehicle data fields can now be edited easily directly from the vehicles view. The same option is now also available for choice contract fields.
- ⭐️You can now adapt the sender and the signature in the emails going out to your drivers for tasks, mileage reminders and drivers license checks. It will be clear for your drivers that this is an internal email.
- ⭐️Avrios now allows you to search for the historic license plate. Even if you have a lot of license plate changes within your fleet, you will always find back to the correct vehicle by using the filter “License plate history”.
- 👨🎨 When searching in your vehicle list for a license plate or other text fields, Avrios will start the search as you type. You will find what you’re looking for in no time!
- 🍾The fees for piece price insurance contracts will now appear in the “monthly insurance fee” column that can be added to the vehicles view or flexible reports.
- 🍾Financing contract duration (in months) is now available as a column and filter in the vehicles view and flexible reporting.
- ⛽️ Avrios understands the new XML fuel invoice format from Q8 Italy and we have adapted the ALD fuel format for Germany.
- 🐞An issue causing registration certificates uploaded to Procurements to not be read out has been resolved.
10th December 2018
- ⭐️Updating important vehicle information is now made much easier by the option to select all (or some) vehicles, and edit their reference data (found in the vehicles overview).
- ⭐️Avrios can now integrate driver data directly from your HR system (True Platform Package), keeping your driver data automatically up to date. Contact your Avrios Customer Success team to set this up.
- 🍾The filters in the vehicles view are now more flexible, allowing you, among other things, to find vehicles with missing values (“is empty”).
- 🍾The vehicle type can now be changed, and it is visible in the vehicle reference data.
- 🍾Anywhere in Avrios where you now see a vehicle, you can hold your mouse over the display name to see more details about it. This makes it easier to recognize which vehicle it is.
- 🍾 New emission classes have been added to the vehicle reference data, reflecting the legal changes.
- 👨🎨Custom fields (True Platform Package) can now be sorted in the order of your liking, so that you feel at home in the Avrios software.
- 👨🎨The vehicle state filter has been updated thanks to your feedback, and it is now easier to find vehicles in all states.
- ⛽️ Avrios understands a new fuel invoice format from ALD (Italy)
19th November 2018
- ⭐️ With the new piece price insurance contract you can now set up your insurance premiums in a single place (the master contract). Each vehicle insurance contract linked to this master contract will inherit its insurance premiums from it
- ⭐️ A new “select all” option in the vehicle view will enable you to perform actions on several vehicles at once. For now, adding piece price insurance contracts is supported, but more actions are coming soon
- ⭐️ It is now possible to prevent users from seeing personal driver data. You can restrict who is allowed to see personal driver data in the settings under “Users”.
- ⭐️ The flexible reporting (Powerful Analytics Package) offers a new driver report that you can customize according to your needs
- 👨🎨 The filters in the vehicles view have a new look and feel and leave more room for the vehicles list. Please let us know how they work and feel for you and if we can improve them
- 🍾 Custom fields (True Platform Package) can also be added to the vehicle list
- ⛽️ Avrios understands a new fuel invoice format from Esso Italy (Format: Extended-XLS)
29th October 2018
- ⭐️ You can now add custom fields in the driver and vehicle reference data if you have the “True Platform” package. It allows you to create new fields in the reference data to store additional information that does not fit into the existing fields.
- 🍾 If you have unread notifications in Avrios (new procurement messages, incoming pool reservation requests etc…) you will now see their number on the browser tab
- 🍾 You can now see the cost center of vehicles at the time of the invoice item date in flexible reporting (Powerful Analytics Package) by using the “historic cost center” field
- ⛽️ We can now automatically read out Telepass invoices from Bloomfleet
09th October 2018
- 🍾 It is now possible to add the start and end dates of a contract version in the finance report in the flexible reports (Powerful Analytics package)
- 🍾 For segment filters in reports, the filters and the name can now be edited at a later date
- 🍾 When clicking next to an input window, it will no longer be closed and no data is lost
- 👨🎨 The segment filters have been redesigned and now take up less space
- 👨🎨We have further revised the grouping function in the flexible reports to make the experience even better (Powerful Analytics Package)
18th September 2018
- ⭐️ It is now possible to create groups in the flexible reports (Powerful Analytics package). This allows you to summarize reports by any attribute. Does it interest you how much you spend per supplier? Now you can easily find the answer
- ⭐️ For numeric fields, sums can now be generated in the flexible reports (Powerful Analytics package)
- ⭐️ There is a new report in the flexible reports (Powerful Analytics Package). The Finance Contract Versions report allows you to analyze contract changes. This can help you to comply with IFRS16
- 🍾 Positions of unreleased invoices are now visible in the Invoice Item Report in flexible reports (Powerful Analytics Package). There is also a column showing the status of the bill
- 🍾 It's now easier to examine the costs in the fleet dashboard by clicking on the new link to the cost summary (Powerful Analytics package)
- ⛽️ Avrios can now also import fuel bills from Deutsche Leasing
- 👨🎨 The flexible reports have been visually improved (Powerful Analytics package)
27th August 2018
- ⭐️ If the gross list price of a vehicle has been automatically adopted by our partner DAT, a badge will appear next to the price in the vehicle master data and we will report it to you. So you always know where the gross list price of a vehicle comes from.
- ⭐️ We have cleaned up the reports and cost sections in the navigation. You will now find all these pages under the menu item "Reports". Here you will find all the reports and you will find these in part in tabs when you go into individual menu items.
- 🍾 The "select all" option in invoices now allows you to either select all visible invoice items or all items from the invoice.
- We have made it easier to view reports for individual vehicles by now selecting "Vehicle" as the default field in segment filters.
- 🍾 The Invoicing Item Report in the flexible reports (Powerful Analytics Package) now allows you to add claim information to the report if an invoice line item is assigned a claim.
- We have imrpoved the interface of the flexible reports (Powerful Analytics Package). Take a look!
7th August 2018
- ⭐️ Analyze your claims with the new customizable claims report in flexible reports (Powerful Analytics Package)
- ⭐️ Smartgroups, which can be set up in reports such as the TCO, are now called segments. There are more attributes to filter on and it is now possible to search for two values at the same time. For example all vehicles which are of the brand BMW or VW.
- ⭐️ It is now possible in bills to filter the invoice items according to various attributes, such as vehicles, drivers or descriptions
- 🍾 The cost element can now be evaluated in the flexible reports in the Invoice Item Report (Powerful Analytics Package)
- 🍾 When solving allocation problems with fuel cards, the provider is now displayed next to the card number
17th July 2018
- ⭐️ The flexible reports (Powerful Analytics package) can now also evaluate invoice items or export multiple invoices at once. The advanced filters also allow you to examine the positions exactly as you wish.
- ⭐️ With the new Damage Dashboard (part of the Powerful Analytics package), you can find all the important analysis of damage on one page: most common causes, costs & accidents per driver, insurance quota monitoring and accurate cost analysis of all claims are now more visual.
- 👨🎨 Many input fields, such as date fields, selection boxes, selection boxes and buttons, have been redesigned to be clearer, more beautiful and more user-friendly than ever before.
- 🍾 "VIACARD" can now be selected as fuel card provider in Avrios
- ⛽️ There is a new invoice parser for Total Italien
- 🍾 The Telepass bill parser is now even smarter and recognizes Telepass and Viacard numbers, plus even indicators for the cost allocation
- 🍾 For fuel card providers created by users, we now also allow letters in the card number
- 🍾 Tasks that belong to procurements now also show a link to the respective procurement on the Tasks overview page
8th July 2018
- 🍾 Avrios now supports more fuel categories for vehicles using a combination of LPG, LNG or CNG and diesel.
- ⛽️ Our bill parsers speak a little better Italian and can automatically allocate more products from the fuel bills to the correct cost types
26th June 2018
- 🍾 Flexible reports (Powerful Analytics Package): The filter "is empty" is now available for all columns of flexible reports: find missing information even faster!
- 🍾 Flexible reports (Powerful Analytics Package): The "in between" filter is now available for all number fields so you can easily filter by time period or number range
25th June 2018
- ⭐️ Customers with the "Powerful Analytics" package now benefit from flexible reports in Avrios: set filters, choose columns & instantly extract your own personal report from Avrios. Do you want to save more time? Read more about Flexible Reports in Avrios
- ⭐️ Choose which notifications and alerts for missing data are important for each vehicle and turn off individual alerts & notifications per vehicle. For more information, see Warnings & Notifications Limitations
- 👨🎨 Buttons, spreadsheets, drop-downs and many other small items have been given a new coat of paint. We hope these are even easier to find & use!
- 🍾 Each user can now set their own currency and units
- ⛽️ Our invoice parser for ENI Italy is now even smarter at categorizing transactions into cost types
- ⛽️ Avrios can now read fuel bills downloaded from the DKV Online Portal
- 🐞 Driver's file: Notes could not be edited temporarily because this option was gone. We have captured these again and the editing options are now available again.
18th June 2018
- ⛽️ Aral Invoices in IFC format can only be sent directly to Avrios by e-mail
9th June 2018
- ⛽️ We now support the Excel format of ESSO Italy
- ⛽️ A small improvement for our Q8 invoice saver
- 🐞 The Chrome browser, with best intentions, partially translated Avrio pages that were already in German to German. The results, although sometimes funny, were not always understandable. We've fixed this issue and Chrome is no longer translating German pages into German.
4th June 2018
- 🍾 Claims file: Larger selection of damaged parts
- 👨🎨 Claims file:: New design for damaged parts
- 🍾 Driver's file: If you deactivate a driver, you will now be given the option to automatically remove the driver's fuel cards & vehicles from the driver
- 🍾 You can now save your own profile picture in Avrios (will soon be used in other places)
- 🍾 Corporate Car Sharing add-on: The calendar will now show you alerts for more and less mileage of your pool vehicles
- 🐞 The vehicle search now works perfectly well in IE 11 again