To save you a lot of manual work, you can create your contract providers in one go under "framework contracts", so you can select a provider quickly when creating a new contract.
- Log in to Avrios with an administrator account.
- Click on "Settings" and select "Master Contracts".
- Click on "Add framework contract"
- Select the correct type in the selection list.
- In the "Policy" field, enter the outline contract number, if available.
- In the "Company" field, enter the financing, insurance or maintenance provider. The other fields are only important if you also want to manage your master agreements in this overview; these have no influence on the individual contracts that have been created for the vehicle.
- Click "Save" to apply the changes.
You can now find the contracts in the selection list when creating new financing, maintenance and insurance contracts.